Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @KennyFarq @grantsimpson284 @Grahamskifalkir @alanbisset Shucks. 22 hours ago
- @martmccor @DouglasDaniel Indeed. Have you seen the reaction in the press? 1 day ago
- @GrahamGGrant @MikeHannity @davidmacdougall @davidtorrance For the third time: 'frequently but not automatically' is the full quote. 1 day ago
- @GrahamGGrant @YesScotland *Sigh*' 'Frequently but not automatically' is the full quote, as you well know. 1 day ago
- @davidmacdougall @bellacaledonia I don't believe 'ethnic nationalist' is on the census form. 1 day ago