Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @WidelyRecycled Well, that's good news. 1 hour ago
- @thoughtland Creatives tend to have a bit more imagination, right enough, and can see what we're trying to do. 1 hour ago
- @dearjourneyman Cheers, my good man. 1 hour ago
- @SteveAtkinson84 Irony being I've actually lost two stone since he saw the show he's referring to. 9 hours ago
- @SteveAtkinson84 Supported Yes Scotland / wrote a pro-Yes play (forthcoming) / previewed said play at SNP conference. Press no likey. Boom. 10 hours ago