Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @CalumCashley Got it. Thanks. 1 hour ago
- @CarrieMcAdam Ooh, meet up meet up? 1 hour ago
- @GrayInGlasgow Brilliant mate, thanks. 1 hour ago
- Anybody else going to Primavera in Barcelona this week? #Blur #TheBreeders #MyBloodyValentine #AltJ #DjangoDjango #JesusAndMaryChain 1 hour ago
- @moonman1873 Like the Devil himself. 1 hour ago