Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- My fave feminist Tweeters for #IWD2014 @kirstininnes @pastachips @VagendaMagazine @zoestrachan @louisewelsh00 @nataliemcgarry @WomenForIndy 7 hours ago
- Great satire on the motivations of a No vote ("Why bother trying to make yer ain decisions?") Well done, Lady Alba! youtube.com/watch?v=5Svdec… 7 hours ago
- @michelcrossan Block. 8 hours ago
- @yeshelensburgh @MichelleThomson @ruth_wishart & it was quite the Magical Mystery Tour journeying home with @PartickFeargal! Well done all. 8 hours ago
- "Salmond is Robert Mugabe & Labour is the Politburo. There is a Stalinist state in Scotland." Oh fuck off, UKIP. 9 hours ago