Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @ThadrinBB Who? 1 hour ago
- @martmccor @LauraAstronaut @Bobbybungalow Wheesht! 1 hour ago
- @LauraAstronaut @Bobbybungalow It is. 1 hour ago
- @LauraAstronaut @Bobbybungalow His was the definitive Kenickie. I'm not even going to say who I played. 1 hour ago
- @LauraAstronaut @Bobbybungalow Other way round! 1 hour ago