Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @randallwrites *jumps up and down with glee* 3 minutes ago
- @HarryGiles *sobs* *wails* 3 minutes ago
- @spacegirlgail Sorry, Gail, I've been faking it all along. I'm actually eating Mr Kipling cakes off a Diana memorial plate as we speak. 4 minutes ago
- @neilcocker101 Brilliant, mate, go for it! 5 minutes ago
- RT @neilcocker101: @alanbissett Please RT! FREE EBOOK, Amsterdam Rampant, shortlisted for Dundee Book Prize amazon.co.uk/Amsterdam-Ramp… 36 minutes ago