Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @KeithRSteele @timerousbeastie @Ergasiophobe Nationalisation of industry. 22 minutes ago
- @KeithRSteele @timerousbeastie @Ergasiophobe 'Uncompetitive.' Euphemism for 'Jim Ratcliffe needs more billions than he already has.' 22 minutes ago
- RT @Ergasiophobe: @alanbissett Speaking for Scotland? On whose authority do you dare to? @KeithRSteele #megalomania #incarnate 11 hours ago
- @Ergasiophobe OH MY HOW DARE I, I HAVEN'T ASKED PERMISSION FROM THE PROPER AUTHORITY OR PERHAPS THE HIGHER AUTHORITY OF GOD! Kiss. x 11 hours ago
- @KeithRSteele @Ergasiophobe Truly noble. Scotland thanks you for all your efforts on our behalf. 11 hours ago