Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- James Kelman sums up what's behind the recent attacks on Scottish artists, here discussing Caribbean literature http://t.co/3ZL0wfSkNU 4 hours ago
- @williamsonkev @WeAreNational Pretty much sums it up. 4 hours ago
- @Brianmcnair @KennyFarq More often it's the 'logic' or 'facts' of No being criticised by Yes. 19 hours ago
- @AGMcKillop @JamesAl00132822 Not when it came to trades unions or the peoples of the Empire. Fairly racist stuff. 19 hours ago
- @Brianmcnair @KennyFarq What an utterly sweeping (and patronising) generalisation. 1 day ago