Well, it’s almost time for me to become several species of spider, in my new solo Edinburgh Fringe show, The Red Hourglass, running at the National Library of Scotland from 15th-25th Aug. It’s great, you’ll like it. Sexy, scary and funny. Directed by The Moira Monlogues collaborator, Sacha Kyle. And you can buy tickets for it here.
- @T_A_Fletcher I'm afraid to look. 8 hours ago
- @JohnDCGow It got a wee bit heated there. Handshake, mate. No hard feelings. 8 hours ago
- @JohnDCGow Might be more preferable at some point, yeah. 10 hours ago
- @JohnDCGow Did you or did you not say anti-G8 protestors telling George Bush to go home were racist for doing so? 10 hours ago
- @NiclasReddish @ChrisGraham76 Answer the question? 10 hours ago